Property ID : SPL25.277
For Sale $100,000.00 - Bar/Lounge, Restaurant
- Charred is a well-established, quaint, Livingston County Bar/Grill
- Located off a major highway and intersection that averages 12,000-15,000 cars a day passing by
- Established in 2012 with renovations beginning; doors opened in June 2013
- Casual American Bar and Grill theme
- Large menu specializing in burgers and steaks with specialty nights
- Close proximity to Letchworth State Park makes it a popular destination all year long
- Very little competition
- 2,000 sq feet of bar and restaurant space
- Ample off-street parking available
- Small outdoor patio for dining is available
- Hours of business Tuesday and Wednesday12-9, Thursday through Saturday 12-10, Sunday 12-8 closed Mondays.
ASSETS/FIXTURES/EQUIPMENT: (Included in the Asking Price)
- FF&E valued at $50,000
- Inventory at cost of $10,000
Amazing lease structure at $380.25 a month, with negotiable lease options
SALES AND SELLERS DISCRETIONARY EARNINGS:
2017 2016 2015 2104
Sales: $302,663 $ 384,665 $464,101 $343,589
Cash Flow (SDE): $ 50,054 $ 58,987 $ 75,078 $ 82,225
The asking price is $100,000. Seller financing is available to a qualified buyer with one-half down.
This is an incredible owner-operator opportunity to own a turn-key bar and grill. Located 35 minutes south of Downtown Rochester NY. After 5 years, the owner is looking to get into another venture. This business offers catering that can be expanded. This is a must-see opportunity.