Property ID : SPL25.371
Lease $295,000.00 - Restaurant
- A long-standing Kosher-Style restaurant and deli.
- It has been operating since 1929 and is a well-known recognized name through out the state of New York
- It is located in the Rochester area in a high-volume plaza setting
- Menu consists of the most popular Kosher style items
- It has a very large catering business included
- It has an extremely loyal clientele
- 3,000 sq feet of dinning and take-out deli area
- Hours of business are 11 AM to 3 PM Monday through Friday
- There is ample well-lit parking available with easy access to the entrance
ASSETS/FIXTURES/EQUIPMENT: (Included in the Asking Price)
- Fair Market Value of Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment of $ 60,000
- Inventory at cost of $ 2,800
- The current gross rent is $ 4,000 a month.
- A new lease is negotiable with length and terms.
REPORTED SALES AND SELLERS DISCRETIONARY EARNINGS (Fiscal Year Ending on February 28)
2020 2019 2018
Reported Sales: $ 660,612 $ 639,420 $ 725,038
Reported SDE: $ 100,179 $ 80,744 $ 98,652
- The asking price is $ 295,000.
- Some seller financing is available to a well-qualified buyer
After 45 years the current owner is looking to retire. This is an ideal owner/operator business.
There are many ways to increase sales. Currently the business is only open 20 hours a week. Increasing the hours to include breakfast, dinners, and weekends should increase revenue 50%. The catering is a separate income steam and can be discussed.