Property ID : WSD24.187
For Sale $214,000.00 - Bar/Lounge, Restaurant
- An established and very profitable Monroe County NY Upscale Restaurant and Bar.
- Owners spent $ 250,000 in January 2015 for the brand new build-out, purchase, and installation of all of the furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
- The menu includes a wide variety of Italian Specialty dishes such as – Chicken, Veal, and Seafood Pasta dishes, Custom made Pizzas, Appetizers include Steamed Clams, Calamari, Mozzarella Sticks, Chicken Wings, Salads, Soups and more.
- Serves a large variety of Wines and Beers
- Modern 2,328 Square Foot Facility with seating for 100 in the dining room and bar
- Currently open: Tue. – Wed.4 PM – 9 PM, Thur. 11 AM – 9 PM Fri. – Sat. 11 AM – 10 PM
- Currently has 11 Part Time Employees assisting the two Owner-Operators
- Has plenty of Plaza Parking for its customers
- The Owners have been offered a lucrative business opportunity in Florida, and are offering their Restaurant for sale to accept this opportunity.
ASSETS/BUILDING/FIXTURES/EQUIPMENT: (Included in the Asking Price)
- Equipment, Furniture and Fixtures Installed with a Fair Market Value of $ 75,000.
- Inventory of Food, Beverages, and Dry Goods of $ 10,000
SALES: 2017 2016 2015
Sales: $475,599 $ 467,930 $ 530,011
SDE $108,162 $ 90,399 $ 188,770
Base Rent through May 2017 is $ 3,200month. Base Rent for May 2017- May 2019 is $ 3,395/month. Base Rent May 2019 – May 2020 is $ 3,589/month,
There is approximately $ 290/month in additional Triple Net Charges
The Tenant is responsible for all the Utility costs within the premises.
Asking price is $214,000. The Seller is willing to finance 25% of the Purchase price to a qualified Buyer
- This is a great opportunity for an Owner-Operator to obtain a great restaurant and Bar with a highly visible location, loyal clientele, and great reputation for delicious food.
- Operating this Restaurant on more days and hours can increase sales and profits
- Additional opportunities can be realized by offering catering and delivery services