Property ID : LB22.183
For Sale $159,000.00 - Environmental Testing
- Established and profitable Environmental Testing Business with over 20 years of experience.
- Home-based service business, providing lead-based paint and radon inspections.
- Municipal Grants provide an extensive customer list.
- Customers include schools, colleges/universities, municipal, local Health Departments, public facilities, real estate firms, private residential properties and apartment complexes.
- Areas serviced include all of New York State, with a main concentration in the Rochester and Buffalo regions.
- Seller is retiring and will provide thorough training to a new Buyer.
- Buyer will need to complete a 5-day Environmental Testing Course and Exam (EPA).
ASSETS/FIXTURES/EQUIPMENT: (Included in the Asking Price):
- Specialized equipment, software, supplies, etc., with a fair market value of $14,750 is included in the asking price.
- This is a home-based business. NYS does require specialized x-ray devises to be stored in a commercial facility; current owner rents a facility at $282/month. Facility is also used as a second office.
SALES AND SELLERS DISCRETIONARY EARNINGS (SDE):
|SALES||$124,031||$ 127,409||$ 87,183|
|SDE||$ 54,530||$ 77,159||$ 56,455|
PRICE/FINANCING: Asking price is $159,000. Seller financing available to a qualified Buyer with at least 2/3 down, terms are negotiable.
COMMENTS: Excellent opportunity for someone with a construction/contracting background or an existing home inspector. Possible added revenue can be obtained with mold-testing inspections (NYS training required).