Property ID : SPL25.357
For Sale $170,000.00 - Cafe-Coffee Shop
• Hip neighborhood, very popular coffee house and lounge located in a very trendy area of downtown Rochester
• Menu items include coffee, expresso, latte, cappuccino, desserts.
• Full liquor license on display.
• Includes equipment necessary to run a successful coffee house. Includes a Roaster to make your own
coffee and distribute at a separate location with additional rent of a $1,000 a month
• Total of 3,000 square feet, with an outside patio that seats up to 50 people
• Off-street parking available
• Has a very loyal clientele
• Opportunity to do live music daily
• Hours of business Monday – Sunday 7 AM – 10 PM
ASSETS/FIXTURES/EQUIPMENT: (Included in the Asking Price)
• Equipment, furniture, and fixtures at a fair-market installed value of $ 80,000
• Inventory at Cost of $ 1,000
Current lease is $ 5,000 a month gross running through 2026 with additional options available.
SALES AND SELLERS DISCRETIONARY EARNINGS:
Sales: $ 466,339 $ 490,181
• Asking price is $ 170,000 that includes the Roaster, and potential for a second location at the Public Market
• Owner financing is available to a well-qualified buyer with one half down.
A great opportunity for an owner operator to own a turnkey coffee shop and lounge. The potential to distribute your own coffee is very intriguing. The well-known name is included and Roaster that’s currently being used for the one store only is also included in the asking price.